Monday, September 15, 2008

MyGoldenSlumber

"Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
There will be an answer,
let it be Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be..."
Let It Be (Apple, 1970)

Paul McCartney, Ringo Star, John Lennon, George Harrison







"Once there’s a way, to get back homeward,
Once there’s a way, to get back home
Sleep pretty darling do not cry, and I will sing a lullaby
Golden slumbers fill your eyes, smilles awake you when you rise
Sleep pretty darling do not cry, and I will sing a lullaby..."
Abbey Road (Apple, 1969)



"I give her all my love, That's what I do,
And if you saw my love, You'd love her too,
I love her..."
A hard day's night (Parlophone, 1963)

"Yesterday, all my troubles seems so far away
All I need a place to hide away
oh I believe in yesterday"
Help! (Parlophone, 1965)


My Dean Wichester



They're my golden slumbers
in my dream with hope,
sound of my tones,
colour of my life,
never dies.....
Akira (P210908)